Science of Happiness at Work ™ Assessments
The iPPQ is their flagship measure of Happiness at Work. It helps individuals, teams and organizations maximize their productivity, performance, and potential.
Science of Happiness at Work ™Analyze
- The individual report gives an individual an overview of their strengths and weaknesses, and an understanding of what affects their happiness at work.
- The team report focuses on the overall performance of the team in relation to the 5 components of happiness and gives recommendations forimprovement. This report also benchmarks the team against similar teams.
- The organization report relates The 5 components of happiness to quantifiable performance across the organization. Both high and low-scoring areas are analyzed, and recommendations for improvements are made. Ideal for guiding and tracking strategic workforce SOHAW initiatives.
- The i360 report analyzes the extent to which a leader is building happiness in their team. Their most successful achievements as well as areas for development are highlighted.
Science of Happiness at Work ™ – Act
The iOpener Institute for People and Performance uses research-based tools, techniques and workshops to effect change. Thier insights enable us to develop leaders who enhance happiness and performance at work in a suatainable and appreciative manner.
Building Science of Happiness at Work TM actions take a number of forms:
Desgning a custom plan of action
- Upskilling key employees to develop in-house expertise or providing full service support from our team
- Managing communications to introduce The Science of Happiness at Work TM across the organization
- Ongoing support for internal accreditees
- Stimulating bottom-up and top-down change
- Offering a modular leadership program
- Reassessment to ensure measurable change
REAL Team building exercises and events are specifically designed to address identified issues. These may be customised events at company locations, large team ‘away-days’ or at smaller tailored team building CultureShifting workshops.
Happiness Coaching can be both on a 1-to-1 and a team basis. An accredited expert will implement the unique Science Of Happiness iTools ™ to bring out the best in individuals and teams.
We take a bottom-up approach, involving all members of a team to create a shared ownership of the process. Action is backed up by ongoing support, which includes repeat measurement to understand what impact changes have had. Contact me to discuss your requirements, and how The Science of Happiness at Work TM can benefit your organisation in a menaingfull way.
Tony Dovale is a Liscenced Practitioner & Facilitator for the Science Happiness at workTM ©-iOpener Institute